Monday, October 25, 2010

8 more Days!

Can you tell I am on the countdown? I am so ready to meet our little man! I went to the Dr's today and were are slowly getting there...were dilated to a big fat 1...and 25% effaced...whooppty-do! I was hoping for a little more than that ...but..Oh well..I am very thankful for the healthy and boring pregnancy...
I think I don't even really understand that we are about to have 2 kids....I don't think I am really mentally prepared for Mom of 2 yet! But I am excited...I just have no idea how Drake is going to shake up the dynamics of our house...and I am so curious about how Sadie is going to be with him...I am also very thankful for my friends Leeanne and Lori who have offered to take care of my Sadie bug while we are delivering....
I am very thankful for the pregnancy experience and I am sure our family will feel complete as soon as Drake is here! Come on Drake! Were ready for you! House is clean...laundry is done! I have gained all the pounds I need to!!! Let's do this!

2 comments:

  1. Was just thinking about you this morning! Excited to see pics of your little man!

    ReplyDelete