
Our Little baby is 1 YEAR OLD! How did this happen? His party was so bitter sweet to me. I am so happy to have him on whole milk and be walking around. But I am so sad that he is a big baby now and wont sit still in my lap for more than a minnute now.. He want to get down and play all the time, Drake loves walking! He is such a happy boy! He loves looking out the windows too! He loves Sadie, he is always chassing after her and wants to do whatever she is doing! He only wants to feed himself. He loves his Pacifier. Loves Remotes, loves to push the buttons on anything!!! He can say MaMa and DaDa...and lots of other mumbled words! He is such a good natured baby!WE ARE SO BLESSED with Sadie and Drake. I think Rob and I say that to eachother almost everyday! Happy Birthday my Little Man! We love you Drake!!!
How quickly a year goes by!!! My goodness!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family Kay and Drake is such a little stud! xoxo