Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011


















Ok Seriously...This was in the words of Sadie...."The best Halloween ever!" This was the 1st real holiday thing that she was totally old enough to love and "get what we are doing"...She Maddie and Grace went running all over the neighborhood :) They had a ball. Drake stayed back with daddy to help pass out candy. He sat in his high chair in the front and ate his dinner. They both had a great time. I cant believe last year at this time...Drake was still in my belly. Its amazing that he is going to be a year this week! Drake is walking. He offically started walking at 11 Months and 2 weeks for the record. So proud !We are just having so much fun being parents right now. I think Rob and I say it to eachother on a daily basis about how fun the kids are and they just make us laugh and laugh. Were so lucky :) And I hear it only gets better! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment