Friday, May 6, 2011

Being A Mother

Sometimes I cant believe I am a mother...Its my favorite thing to be. My kids are my world. I feel like we are just scratching the surface of parenting but at the same time I am afraid its going to be over quick. Everyone tells me it goes by in the blink of an eye...That makes me so sad.
I love my baby girl...she is perfect in my eyes. I am so thankful God gave me this beautiful brown curly haired beauty. I love her sweet personality and when she tells me "I love you mommy!" It melts my heart in a way that no one can.
I love my baby boy....His smile is one of the kind-ist, and most loving! He can't talk yet...but somehow I still know thats going on with him! He has such a happy spirit!


Thank you God for allowing me to be a mother...Its the best gift in the world..
(Ok I think Iam going to cry!)

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute Kay! Motherhood is absolutely amazing...something only God could bless us with. Can't wait to meet your kiddos one of these days! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy mommy's day my dear friend!!!! we are truly blessed to be mommies! love and miss ya!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete