Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me...I really feel like my life is complete and that our family is all here! 2010 was an amazing year for me...I had baby Drake and went through many things....I feel like my 29th year was the most learning year for me EVER! I really do feel more wise this year...Here are a few things that I learned about life this year..
-Family is EVERYTHING!
-Being a Mom is the most wonderful thing...its a Labor of LOVE!
-Sometimes you think that someone is your friend...sadly they are not...
-You will never have friends like your "Old Friends"
-but new friends can be amazing too...they make you expand your horizons
-Life goes by really fast and kids grow up even faster
-Every season of life is amazing...I cant wait to go though all of them and become a wiser person
-I have the up-most repect for Moms
-Men do not multi-task as well as women...and they never will
-I am a very lucky person...
you never know whatcan happen
I've been thinking about these things a lot lately...Just wanted to share
So happy for you Kay! You are a great mommy and friend!
ReplyDeletei'm so glad you are so happy, makes me happy, too! love you kay marie and so glad to have you as a friend! your family is adorable and you are very blessed! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou are so CUTE Kay! Glad life is treating you so well. You are one blessed lady! xoxo
ReplyDelete