Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall 2010









Well life is great and very busy! Drake is almost 1 month old...I can believe it! Sadie is adjusting great to having Drake! She loves him and she is always trying to kiss him and love on him! Its really cute! He is a really good baby. He is starting to follow things with his eyes and he is awake alot more now! He is sleeping 6.5 hours and 4 hours every night now! But we need to work on him sleeping a little longer now! I think we are probably up to 8 lbs. now...we are going to th Dr's tomorrow so we will see...

We had Julia, Kevin and Jakson here for Thanksgiving...we had a great time...the kids had fun together and I think Sadie was sad when Jakson left...The guys cooked a whole 2 turkey dinner and even smoked one of the turkeys in a jalapeno butter flavor! It was so nice to have them here!

I am just loving being on maternity leave and spending so much time at home with my babies! I feel so lucky to have all that we have and 2 healthy and happy babies! I am a lucky woman...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying your time with your babies! I think they are such good babies because they have a great mama! ;) Love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete