Only 25 more days of a family of 3...I can't believe we are going to have 2 kids...it seems so surreal... I can't believe were going to be a family of 4...well 5 with Wrigley... I am so excited for the next few months! Can we do this? We shall see! Life is good...as I am writing this I can feel Drake moving....I think he wants to come out before the 3rd! Possibly Halloween? Who knows! I'm feeling good..Just feel like there is no room for the both of us in here... I cant help but wonder...what is he going to look like... How much will he weigh? What will his personality be like? What is it going to be like to have a boy? I can't wait to have another precious baby to hold!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Pumpkin Mania
Only 25 more days of a family of 3...I can't believe we are going to have 2 kids...it seems so surreal... I can't believe were going to be a family of 4...well 5 with Wrigley... I am so excited for the next few months! Can we do this? We shall see! Life is good...as I am writing this I can feel Drake moving....I think he wants to come out before the 3rd! Possibly Halloween? Who knows! I'm feeling good..Just feel like there is no room for the both of us in here... I cant help but wonder...what is he going to look like... How much will he weigh? What will his personality be like? What is it going to be like to have a boy? I can't wait to have another precious baby to hold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sooo cute!!! love her pigtails!!!
ReplyDelete