Sunday, September 26, 2010

The weather is NICE!!!

Finally the weather is amazing out! I never thought i would happen. I think it was the hottest summer since we've been here...So today we took the bug to the park! She had a great time...and she was very interested in what the big kids were doing! I cant believe I only have 37 more days max where she is our only baby....I am trying to take advantage of it. Today she learned to blow in this little horn and she thought it was so funny. After she would blow in it I would have her bow and say "Thank you, Thank you!" She thought it was hilarious. She is so spunky and she makes our life so great! We are blessed!

2 comments:

  1. i think texas weather is now in california...ahhhh, it's SOOO hot!!!

    yes, you are very blessed - sadie is adorable and we all can't wait for drake to make his arrival! :o)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Al is right...the Texas is weather is here...No Fun for sure!

    Sadie is such a cutie pie...can't believe you are going to have 2 little ones soon!

    ReplyDelete