
Sadie is so much fun right now! She is talking up a storm and learning things everyday. Yesterday she picked up her ball and said mama "BALL!" I was so proud of her! it just can out of the blue. It makes me feel like she is actually listening all those times when I think I am talking to myself...But she is actually retaining it! How exciting...
My belly is growing I am 19 almost 20 weeks I think! Yay! The belly had popped! Drake is going to be his name and we are having so much fun working on his baby room! I will post some pictures after we get the room painted!
Life is great! I feel so lucky to have been given such an amazing life with so many wonderful things in it!
Oh Kay...she is just SO CUTE! She is going to be such a GREAT big sister to her lil bro Drake (love the name by the way). XOXO
ReplyDelete