Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Sadie is 10 Months and 3 weeks old this week! Where is the time going? She is doing great! This week we signed her up for a new daycare called Primrose...Were really excited for her to start! They teach them alot and I think it will be more stimulating for her!
I have also decided to add another day back to my work schedule now that she is getting bigger...I know its a good thing but it will be an adjustment for a little while...
Robs doing great at his new job! He is working hard! I love it cause he is back to wearing suits eveyday and he looks so cute in them! No more scrubs!!! yay!
Well thats about all with us!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet pea! I love all the bows you always have in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she walking? She is too cute and growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete