Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stir-Crazy!

Sadie is getting so funny now. She actually has a sense of humor. She loves her "puppy" as you can see...She tries to say words all the time and its really cute! Today it was snowing and snowing so we were all cooped up in the house and as you can see Sadie is going Stir-crazy...

She is just the love of our lives and I dont remember life before her. I am so happy and Thankful to God for giving us Sadie Kay. Everyday just keeps getting better and better with her!

I probably only think these little clips are funny cause its my own baby...But she really does make us laugh every single day and I wanted to share!

2 comments:

  1. She is so funny!!! I crack up everytime I watch one of these videos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie is so cute, and I love how Wrigley just chills while she is all over him! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete