Monday, January 25, 2010

Sadies 9 Months



I cant believe it! Sadie Kay is 9 months old....We took her to the Doctors today and they gave her an A+...She weighs 20.4 Lbs...Thats the 75% and height was 29 inch...Thats the 90-97%...so were pretty sure she is going to be a super model! It makes me so happy and proud to know that she is a healthy baby! Shes standing up all the time and can now balance herself for like 20 seconds! I have a feeling that walking will be in the near future! That is crazy! They grow up too fast! Pretty soon we will be planning her 1st birthday party and I will be crying about it!
Well thats the Sadie Kay update!

4 comments:

  1. What a BIG girl! Every milestone is just so exciting! Whatch out boys...a super model is in the making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for sadie kay!!!! you are getting to be such a big girl!!!!! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how much she has grown and how much she has learned in 9 months! In the short 9 months of her life I feel like she is all grown up already :-( I just love her to pieces and can't wait to see what is up next for her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she has been out of your stomach as long as she was in it! I feel like ya'll just brought her home-why does time go by so fast??

    ReplyDelete