Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sadie Kay 5 1/2 weeks old


Things are going great! Sadie is growing faster by the minnute. I have had to put some of her newborn clothes away this week...she is starting to fit into the 0-3 month clothes now...How sad! She is starting to "coo" alot and I love it...We talk to eachother. Poor Wrigley is feeling the effects of the baby. I think he is starting to understand that Sadie is here for good. He is really cute with her...I think he is just upset that he doesnt get as much attention when company comes over. Whenever we have guests now he puts on the Wrigley show and begs for attention...Poor Dude!
My maternity leave is slowly comeing to an end..SAD! Thats ok. When I go back I will be working 3 days a week only...not too bad right? We absolulty LOVE being parents....Now I understand why everyone says its so awesome!

3 comments:

  1. You and Rob are doing such an amazing job with sweet Sadie! She is just as blessed to have you as you are with her! LOVE her outfit and matching bow, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! I LOVE that first little outfit! And you are looking great! What is your secret? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO cute....i have to ask, where did you get her onesie and matching handband??!!!

    ReplyDelete