Monday, June 22, 2009

Kendal's visit to Texas & Sadie at 8 weeks!


Here's Sadie and Daddy at Kari's Birthday party

Here is Sadie and her girlfriend Grace! Matching for the party!


We all went to Mi Cocina!

The Dads brought the girls to say Hi!

Aunty Kendal taking care of Sadie on the boat

I love this little girl!

Shes starting to smile! Its so fun!
Kendal Came to Visit this week! Its been really nice! Sadie loves her and she "talks" to her all the time! We went shopping, we've gone to lunch a few times...We went out on the boat for Fathers day. We've had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time!!! How fun for Kendal! Happy Father's Day to Rob! Sadie's smile is so sweet, I bet it melts your heart everytime! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I can't get over how precious she is!!!! I need to come over to get my baby fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red dress! Did you guys buy a boat???

    ReplyDelete