Monday, May 4, 2009

`Sadie Kay 11 days old!




Ok...heres the update. Sadie is 11 days old...She is doing great! She is such a good baby! We feel so lucky! After reading this book called babywise...we have gotten her on a really good little schedule. She is only getting up once a night. Which is not too bad as far as lack of sleep goes. We are both doing great! Rob is an amazing daddy! He is always feeding her and changing her too!


We are praying for better weather soon. I'd really like to take Sadie out for some walks...but its just too cold and muggy out now. We are really looking forward to her getting a little bigger so we can get out and about!


Sadie is the best thing that has ever happened to us. We feel so lucky!




5 comments:

  1. SOOO happy for you guys. I would like to bring dinner by one night soon so let me know when it would work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh...she looks so cuddly and squishy cute!!! I'm happy to see that her hair is still there. :)

    I can't wait to see you guys...are you free this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for babies!!!!! easton has a really cute girlfriend....tell rob he'll be nice to her, i promise!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooovwe the new pics of Sadie! She is sooo super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Kay! She is such a sweetpea!

    ReplyDelete