Hello Everyone,
Sadie Kay was born today at 12:47P.M. She was 7lbs 4oz and 20.5 inches long. Mom and Baby are doing so well and Kay is known at the hospital as the rockstar mom. She pushed for about 5 minutes. Thanks to everyone for all of the messages we appreciate them so much. Sadie looks forward to meeting all of you. Enjoy the pics....more to come.
Love,
Kay, Rob & Sadie
kay marie - oh my gosh - she is adorable!!!!!! i love her already!!!! =)
ReplyDeletei'm jealous - i want my babies here now!!!!!! tell sadie she'll have 2 new friends soon!!!
you and rob are so blessed!!!!!
love you!
al
I FINALLY got to a computer!!!!! First...look at that HAIR!!! Heck yeah she is getting ready for Texas pageants already!!!!! I love each and every picture of her. She is absolutely beautiful and looks just like her mommy...so far! :-) I cannot wait to meet her in June. I love you all so very much. This day has been such an incredible gift. She is going to bring you so much joy!! I love the picture of the 3 of you...the new Stahler family! Woo Hoo!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo MUAH!!!
ReplyDeleteKAY she is beautiful! I've been thinking about you ALL day! Congrats on your beautiful gift from God. I can't wait to see all your updates and see this little girl grow. I am so happy for you and couldn't help but get teary eyed when I saw all of you pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratilations Stahler clan! Sadie is absolutely beautiful and is blessed to have been born to two of the most loving people we know. We are praying for a lifetime of blessings and happiness for you all. We cannot wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteTracie & John
love the new pictures :-)
ReplyDeleteLOVE her hair....=)
ReplyDeleteI am so elated!!! The baby is absolutely stunning, and I am so proud of you! You did it!!! Please post more pics, ASAP!!! I need more SADIEBEUG! Hopefully my little package arrived. Tete Dara already has her eyes out for baby fashions for the new addition. :) My whole family is so excited for you and Rob. Talked to Baba today who made sure to tell me to give you her love and best wishes! Ziveli!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Her hair is amazing! She is beautiful just like her mommy!! We can't wait to meet her! Congratulations again! We are so happy that she is finally here!
ReplyDeletelove,
the bettencourt crew
Congratulations on your little girl! She is absolutely beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing after just giving birth! She is so beautiful and I am so happy for you. Having a little girl is the best!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to life as a mommy. you are going to love it!