Rob. Kay. Sadie. Drake
Kay she is such a DOLL BABY! You must be so in LOVE! I showed Luke the pics of his new friend, he thinks she is VERY pretty and can't wait to meet her! Enjoy every minute, Sadie is so blessed to have you as her mommy!xoxoAnita
Look at that face!!!! I want to just kiss it!! You look great :-) Can't wait to see you all, June is toooo far away. My love to all of you. xoxoxo
Kay she is such a DOLL BABY! You must be so in LOVE! I showed Luke the pics of his new friend, he thinks she is VERY pretty and can't wait to meet her! Enjoy every minute, Sadie is so blessed to have you as her mommy!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Anita
Look at that face!!!! I want to just kiss it!! You look great :-) Can't wait to see you all, June is toooo far away. My love to all of you. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete